It’s rare these days to find someone with a basic phone. Smartphones are the first choice for almost everyone. Smartphones are used these days to not only communicate but to store personal data as well. Smartphones are used by many individuals to store banking information as well as passwords to different social networking sites. This is exactly why you need to take special care when protecting it.
The smartphones are small and handy and so can easily be misplaced or stolen. Since most of your personal information is stored on your smartphone it becomes very easy for the thief to get access the data. In addition to securing a lot of money for the handset, he can also gain entry into your bank account. This has led to the development of kill switches which puts off the device and can be controlled remotely.
Kill-switches can help shut down your smartphone with a single command. You can either opt for a hard or soft kill-switch. A hard kill-switch can shut down the phone permanently but a soft switch can let the owner access the smartphone.
You need to take your smartphone seriously and take measures to protect it. A few things that you can do are.
· Keep your data secure by protecting the phone with a password.
· You can create wallpaper with your alternate number and email address along with mentioning a reward for returning the phone for situations when you misplace it.
· Keep backing up the data to your personal computer. oppo a53
· Ensure your phone has a tracking app installed.
· Use a kill-switch
· Install apps only if you are sure they are safe.
· Ensure turning off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
· Refrain from saving app logins
· Invest in an alarm that buzzes when at a distance
Making the smartphone grab proof
It is a wise practice to keep your phone in your possession at all times so that you avoid misplacing it. Make this a habit and you would never leave your phone behind. This way you would not create any opportunity for the phone to be taken from you.